Last Updated: September 28, 2021
If you have any questions or concerns about our policies or practices, you may contact us via the methods described in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
- Completing Forms on Our Site. If you request to receive information, participate in a survey, or fill out any forms on our Site, we may ask you to provide information such as your name, email address, and/or mailing address.
- When You Contact Us. If you send us an email, chat bot, text message, video message, or any other form of communication, or if we message you, we will collect your contact information and other information relating to or contained in the message.
- When You Use Our Services. If you use our services, we will need to collect personal information about you. Such information may vary, but it will frequently include name, user ID and password, and email address.
- Social Media or Blog. If you interact with our Site by sharing on a social media platform or on our blog, we may collect information that you post. Please note that your comments will be visible to the public, so you should never share personal information that you would like to keep private.
- Job Applications and Employment. If you apply for a job with or are employed by us, we will collect various pieces of information about you.
We automatically collect certain information as you use the Site, such as the following:
- Usage Information. We may collect information automatically through your use of the Site, such as which of the pages on the Site you access, the frequency of access, and what you click on while on our Site.
- Device Information. We may collect information about the device you are using, such as hardware model, operating system, application version number, browser, and IP addresses.
- Mobile Device Information. When you access our Site via a browser on your mobile device, we may also collect mobile network information, including telephone number, the unique device identifier assigned to that device, mobile carrier, operating system, and other device attributes.
- Location Information. We may collect information about your actual location which may be determined from GPS and other sensors that may reveal information on or nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points, and cell towers.
In order to provide you with our services, we may receive information about you from third parties, such as brands, merchants, retail websites, payment platforms, and our service providers.
We may send one or more Cookies to your computer or other device. We may also use other similar technologies such as tracking pixels, tags, or similar tools when you visit our Site. These technologies can collect data, such as information regarding your operating system, browser type, device type, screen resolution, IP address, and other technical information, as well as navigation events and session information as you interact with our Site. This information allows us to understand how you use the Site.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual needs;
- Contact you to provide you with information or services that you request from us;
- Advertise new content, events, and services that relate to your interests;
- Provide you with more personalized content that is most relevant to your interest areas; and
- Recognize when you return to our Site.
We set some Cookies ourselves and others are set by third parties. You can manage your Cookies preference as described in the “Managing Your Cookies” section below.
There are different types of Cookies that we or our service providers may use on the Site:
- Essential Cookies. These Cookies are required for the operation of the Site and enable you to move around the Site and use its features. Disabling these Cookies can negatively impact the Site’s performance.
- Analytics, Performance, and Research Cookies. These Cookies allow us to analyze activities on the Site. They can be used to improve the functioning of the Site. For example, these Cookies recognize and count the number of visitors and see how they move around the Site. Analytics Cookies also help us measure the performance of our advertising campaigns to help us improve them and to optimize the Site’s content for those who engage with our advertising.
- Functionality Cookies. These Cookies are used to recognize you when you return to the Site. This enables us to personalize content for you and remember your preferences.
- Social Networking Cookies. These Cookies are used to enable you to share pages and content that you find interesting on our Site through third-party social networking and other websites. These Cookies may also be used for advertising purposes.
Some Cookies operate from the time you visit the Site until the end of that particular browsing session. These Cookies, which are called “session cookies,” expire and are automatically deleted when you close your Internet browser.Some Cookies will stay on your device between browsing sessions and will not expire or automatically delete when you close your Internet browser. These Cookies are called “persistent cookies” and the length of time they will remain on your device will vary from Cookie to Cookie. Persistent Cookies are used for a number of purposes, such as storing your preferences so that they are available for your next visit and to keep a more accurate account of how often you visit the Site, how your use of the Site may change over time, and the effectiveness of advertising efforts.
It may be possible to block Cookies by changing your Internet browser settings to refuse all or some Cookies. If you choose to block all Cookies (including essential Cookies), you may not be able to access all or parts of the Site.You can find out more about Cookies and how to manage them by visiting www.AboutCookies.org.
To learn more about your ability to opt-out of certain third-party advertising cookies, please visit the following websites: http://www.aboutads.info/choices or http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
There is currently no industry agreed-upon response to a Do Not Track signal. At this time, our Site does not respond differently based on a user’s Do Not Track signal.
We may use the information we collect in the following ways:
- To present our Site and its contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and your device;
- To contact you to provide you with information or services that you request from us;
- To advertise opportunities, services, or opportunities that we think may be of interest to you;
- To provide customer support, troubleshoot issues, manage accounts, and respond to requests, questions, or comments;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts;
- To notify you about any additions, upgrades, or changes in our services; and
- To conduct other legitimate business activities as permitted by law.
We may share your information:
- To third parties who perform services on our behalf (e.g., hosting, maintenance, backup, analysis, etc.). Any such third parties will be under an obligation to us to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information;
- To third-party service providers to prepare, disseminate, and analyze advertising content;
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law or governmental authority or in connection with any pending or prospective legal proceedings;
- To establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights, including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention;
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information;
- To third parties as part of any actual or potential corporate re-structuring, business or asset sale, or to actual or potential investors;
- To third parties in the event of bankruptcy or dissolution proceedings, as part of the sale or reorganization process;
- To any other person or entity where you consent to the disclosure;
- To other third parties in order to conduct any other legitimate business activities as permitted by law.
We respect your rights in how your personal information is used and shared. If at any time you would like to stop receiving future communications, you can contact us. For email, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email, and we will promptly remove you from all future marketing emails. Please note, however, that we may still need to contact you regarding other matters.
To protect your privacy, the security of your personal information is important to us. We take various reasonable organizational, physical, and technical measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. If required by law to do so, we will notify you and/or the relevant governmental authorities in the event of a data breach. However, we cannot and do not guarantee complete security, as 100% secure is not a standard that is possible when using the Internet.
The features, programs, promotions, and other aspects of our services requiring the submission of personal information are not intended for anyone under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and believe he or she has disclosed personal information to us, please contact us.